Sunday, June 8, 2008

26 YEARS


Paul and just I celebrated 26 years

820,540,800 seconds

13,675,680 minutes

227,928 hours

1356 weeks

9497 days of marriage and friendship.

but who’s counting??

Just a few of your amazing qualities are; your sense of humor and the way you make me smile.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear you laugh!  I appreciate your patience and understanding of my shortcomings.  You are an amazing father (for the serious times), and a super dad (for the fun times).  You are ALWAYS a gentleman.  Thank you for opening ALL those doors for me!  You hear my thoughts, even when I say you don’t.  But most of all, you are my very best friend, and the love of my life!

Thank you Sweetie from the bottom of my heart for taking a ginormous leap of faith and marring me for time and all eternity. °Ü°

post signature