Monday, August 4, 2008

A FULL HOUSE

This week was another one of those CRAZY weeks that I LOVE!  My amazing sister came to visit me from UT with 4 of her children and my niece, ages 11 months, 3, 5, 9 and 11 years.  Plus Ashley, Joe, Kaytlyn, Jamie and Preston all came for the weekend through Monday. We had a FULL HOUSE!  We swam every day, well, THEY swam every day, I had prenatals on Wednesday, 2 births on Thursday, (that post will come next), and prenatals in Tucson all day on Friday.  When you come visit me there is no guarantee I’ll be here the whole time, but we had tons of fun and quality time!  Thanx Jeannene for a wonderful visit.  I don’t see you often enough, and I love you so much, you are such a great mom.  I’m just glad I’m almost finished raising my children.  You have more patience than I ever had.  You are a beautiful sister with a heart of GOLD!  I love you!  °Ü°

post signature