Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Cruise!




We have talked about taking our family on a cruise for Christmas for years.
Well... it finally happened this year!
All 10 of us on a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise.




It was FABULOUS!  In Puerto Vallarta, we swam with the dolphins,
in fact they took us on a belly ride!
We went kaiaking around an un-inhabited island in Mazatlan,
and in Cabo San Lucas, we parasailed over whales, toured in a
glass bottom boat, and jet skied in the ocean!
We could not have had any more fun!

Ate way too much food, enjoyed sunny warm
beaches with clear blue water.
Tons of ship activities everyday/night.
I was in heaven to have a date with my husband EVERY night!

No stress,
No cell phones, 
No computers, 
No beds to make,
No house to clean,
No food to cook,
No dishes to do,
it just doesn't get any better than that!
The best part was having our family all together!
I am so blessed to have the amazing, adorable, sweet, thoughtful,
good looking family that I have! 

Thank you family for giving me the best Christmas ever,
and for all you contribute to
making our family so fun to be with!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE  you!!!

post signature