Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag I'm it!

So I was tagged today by Tiffany.
Thanx Tif for the sisterly love! °Ü° 
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. 
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!

Okay so here are
RANDOM facts about me you may not know.
1.  AKA Giggles the clown.
2.  I'm an excellent target shooter.
3.  I'm a Hypnotherapist. 
4.  I color coordinate the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher and M&M's before I eat them, I usually save the ORANGE for last.  I also alphabetized my girls names A, J, K, W, My family calls this OCD, but I call it CDO, because that in alphabetical order.
5.  I water skied in the Mediterranean.
6.  I have parrot named Dixie who sounds so much like me that my family often mistakes her for me.  She greets me every morning with "Good Morning Sexy".  And when someone knocks on the door she says "Don't come in, I'm naked"!  Yep, she sounds just like me!
So thats it, now your in the know with a few SNIPPETS about me!
Tag your it...