Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged X 2

Thanx Diva!

NEW RULE!  -  NO TAGS BACK!  °Ü°  

Rules A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

  1. Clowning around

5 things on my "to-do" list today.

  1. Exercise
  2. Make green drink         
  3. Finish laundry
  4. 2 prenatals
  5. Cook dinner for family (they will LOVE me for this)!

5 Snacks I enjoy.

  1. Chocolate covered sunflower seeds
  2. Chocolate covered peanuts AKA M&M’s
  3. Popcorn (Movie theater popcorn is irresistible)!
  4. Bananas with Nutella
  5. Hershey Kisses (Cordial cherries are the best)!

3 bad habits.

  1. I don’t always hang up my clothes after wearing them.
  2. I don’t dust very often.
  3. DH says talking while he’s trying to watch TV, or read, or sleep.

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...

  1. Open up a birth center
  2. Donate to the Perpetual Education fund.
  3. Set up a trust fund for grandchildren’s education.
  4. Pay off mortgage
  5. Travel

5 Places I've lived

  1. Logan, Ut
  2. Sacramento, Cal
  3. Lakenheath, England (near Cambridge)
  4. Clovis, NM
  5. Sierra Vista, AZ

5 Jobs I've had

  1. Telephone solicitor
  2. Seamstress (I sewed the Austrian shades for the Logan Temple)
  3. Upholster
  4. Lab technician
  5. Clown

5 Things people don't know about me

  • Check out my answers from the last tag!

And... the lucky ones that I tag today are...

Jeannene

Kirsten

Mary Anne